Question: What kind of adapter do I need for my RV?

What electrical adapters do I need for my RV?

For a 50-amp RV, youll want to carry two adapters: a 50A-down-to-30A (to connect at sites that only have a 30A outlet, or only 30- and 15-amp outlets, which is very common) and a 30A-down-to-15A adapter.

What is the standard RV plug?

To start with a 30 Amp system is the most common on RVs. The plug on your RV is a large three-prong, heavy duty 30 Amp, 120-volt plug. Most campgrounds you go to will provide you with a 30 Amp outlet that your RV power cord will plug directly into.

What is an RV adapter?

RV Adapters help to convert all your electrical needs over to make camping more enjoyable with less hassle.

Tell us about you

Find us at the office

Galatioto- Hellwarth street no. 45, 77667 Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands

Give us a ring

Ryver Vershay
+61 761 719 731
Mon - Fri, 11:00-17:00

Reach out