Question: Which is the best chatting app in Pakistan?

In a recent survey carried out by the Gallup & Gilani Pakistan, it came to light that only 39% of Pakistanis use WhatsApp while the remaining 61% either dont know what the platform is, or they are not interested in using it.

How many Facebook users are there in Pakistan?

Leading countries based on Facebook audience size as of July 2021 (in millions)CharacteristicNumber of Facebook users in millionsBangladesh46Pakistan45Colombia38United Kingdom389 more rows•2 Aug 2021

Does IMO work in Pakistan?

Now enjoy Monthly 2GB IMO on Pakistans No. 1 Data Network. Simply dial *466# and enjoy all features of IMO anywhere and everywhere on Pakistans largest 4G network.

What does IMO mean in a text?

in my opinion 1 in my opinion Is text-messaging hurting teen language skills?

Tell us about you

Find us at the office

Galatioto- Hellwarth street no. 45, 77667 Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands

Give us a ring

Ryver Vershay
+61 761 719 731
Mon - Fri, 11:00-17:00

Reach out